The 1912 Railway Hotel Cessnock located on a 1,200 sqm corner of Vincent Street has been purchased by the Lorchaiwet family, the owner of Hunter Valleys famous Oishii Japanese & Thai Restaurant at Roche Estate Pokolbin.
Cessnock is increasingly regarded as the gateway to the Hunter Valley vineyards known for its affordable dining and accommodation options only 150 kilometres northwest of Sydney or around 2 hours on the highway.
The two-storey vintage Railway Hotel features:
- Ample free parking in Cessnock City Centre
- Traditional Bar with fine beers, cider and exotic cocktails
- Bottle shop with liquor, beer and wines
- Thai restaurant with popular dine-in and take away
- Private party venue for club, family and friends events
- Beer Garden
- Children’s playground
- Pool billiard room
- Guest room accommodation
The hotel will be operated by the family’s son Patrick who will reenergise this historic tourism venue in stages and is inviting you to enjoy Australian history with Asian Charmed.
Contact us to book a table for any occasion. We accept reservations for up to 20 people.